Why should I give?
When we give faithfully of the increase God has trusted us with, we are worshipping and honoring Him with our first and our best. Scripture teaches us to "Honor the lord with your possessions, And with the first fruits of all your increase; So your barns will be filled with plenty, And your vats will overflow with new wine." Proverbs 3:9-10 ESV
- Our faithful giving demonstrates that we trust God with the resources he has blessed us with and. We get to be stewards over the blessing he gave us.
- Our giving is a reflection of our heart, what we believe, and our faith in Christ.
- We give because we care about others and we are doing our part to make provision for the orphan, the widow, and the homeless.
- Our giving provides for the growth of the Kingdom of God into every corner of the earth.
- Withholding our tithes and offerings should never be a tool to judge the church or leadership.
- Be faithful in your giving and Yahweh will take care of the rest.